We would like to acknowledge the contributions and time of staff, students and educational partners who participated in the Step Up project (the Project). The enthusiastic participation of all working in the STEM pre-service teacher education space across Queensland is gratefully acknowledged.
In particular the Project team would like to acknowledge QUT, James Cook University, Griffith University, The University of Queensland and Australian Catholic University. Their generous support, use of facilities, resources, meeting venues and assistance in providing numerous resources was invaluable for teamwork throughout the life of the Project. The successful project outcomes and ongoing development are evidence of these efforts.
The Project team would like to express deep appreciation to the following individuals:
- Dr Wendy Morgan
- Adjunct Professor Rosie Le Cornu
- Professor John Rice, Executive Officer Australian Council of Deans of Science
- Professor Steve Ritchie, Murdoch University
- John Ryan, Queensland College of Teachers
- Professor Suzi Derbyshire, Queensland University of Technology
- Professor Carol Nicoll, Queensland University of Technology.
Their support, ongoing commitment, enthusiasm and interest encouraged the project team to continually push the boundaries in driving change across the sector.